STEEL AND CONCRETE MANUFACTURED HOMES WHY IS STEEL BETTER THAN WOOD?
As you may know, South East US is seeing more and more devastating weather and natural disasters. Our homes can withstand a myriad of conditions. They have been both tested in laboratory conditions and have proven their worth out in the real world over the years. Since these homes are made of galvanized high-caliber steel and resin, they, without a doubt, become your obvious choice, the wave of the future, for structural soundness.
- Fire resistance: with no toxic gas if exposed to fire.
- Water resistance: water and humidity have no effect on the components.
- Pest resistance: termites, ants and other pests have no interest for the components.
- Wind resistance: structure resists winds of up to 180 mph or even 220 mph.
- Well-insulated: reduce energy costs
These structures are able to withstand the elements and more.
Use of steel and concrete instead of a wood has tremendous advantages!
Explore our product range and ask for more information.